You are about to see foods that look AMAZINGLY DELICIOUS and you may very well leave this page HUNGRY.
You have been warned.
“What I Eat In A Day” videos are super popular on YouTube right now and for a good reason…
They’re fun to watch, they inspire you to live a “healthy lifestyle”, and they give you plenty of recipes and meal ideas.
ESPECIALLY today’s video:
You will find the recipes below… *BUT* you are NUTS if you don’t subscribe to this amazing YouTube channel: Thriving On Plants.
BREAKFAST: Raspberry Smoothie Bowl
- 1 frozen banana
- 2 ripe bananas
- 1 cup frozen raspberries
- 1 tbsp Topeka acai powder
- 2 Brazil nuts
- 1 cup coconut water
LUNCH: Baked Sweet Potato Fries w/ Salad & Sour Cream
- 1 large sweet potato, peeled and cut up
- Spice/herb mix: / tsp onion powder, 1 tsp garlic powder, 1 tsp smoked paprika, 2 tsp dried basil, salt & pepper
- Few sprigs fresh rosemary, roughly chopped
- 1 small head romaine/cos lettuce
- cucumber, sliced
- 1 punnet cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 lemon
- 1 tbsp hemp seeds
- 1 tbsp pepitas
- 1-2 tsp toasted sesame seeds
- Sour cream: 1/4 cup raw cashews (soaked overnight), 1 tsp apple cider vinegar, 2 tsp lemon juice, salt to taste
DINNER: Chunky Hearty Veg Soup w/ Rice
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 leek, thinly sliced
- 2 sweet potatoes, peeled and diced
- 2 regular potatoes, peeled and diced
- 1/2 Kent pumpkin, diced
- 1 tsp turmeric
- 2 tsp curry powder
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 2 tsp dried basil
- Salt & pepper
- 2-3 veggie stock cubes, dissolved in hot water
LIKE THIS POST?
Subscribe to Thriving On Plants YouTube channel!
Share this post with your friends!